Main advantages of Hivsivion HD Turbo DVR systems:
- No delay
- Natural live image due to lack of video compression
- Video transmission via coaxial cables
- High resolution – 720p,1080p and above
- tribrid DVRs – support for AHD, HD-TVI, CVBS, Analog and IP cameras,
- high resistance to electromagnetic interference through the use of QAM synchronous amplitude modulation and separation of luminance and chrominance signals
- much easier configuration compared to systems based on IP protocol.
- two-way communication – access to OSD menus of cameras and PTZ control via the video cable, directly from the HD-TVI DVR
- maximum video transmission range longer than in the case of CVBS signal
- Output video signal in HD
- support AHD, HD , Analog Cameras and IP camera Standard
- Sensitivity: 0.1 lx,
- Lens: 3.6 mm,
- Mechanically switching IR filter (ICR),
- Water-tight IP66 housing,
- Smart IR illuminator with range up to 20 m.
HIKVISION HD TURBO DVR BLACK has been designed for use in CCTV surveillance systems Also support any camera available AHD, HD and Analog cameras. The camera provides 720p video. With sensitivity of 0.1 lx and built-in IR illuminator with range up to 20 m, the camera provides high quality images in low light or even no-light conditions (with IR)in support of HIKVISION TURBO DVR.
For its own hikvision turbo HD and AHD Cameras=The camera belongs to the C0T series of the most economical Hikvision HD-TVI cameras. For affordable price, the cameras provide good quality video in day and night conditions (thanks to built-in IR filters and IR illuminators). In comparison with the higher C2T and C5T series, the cameras use smaller image sensors with lower sensitivity and smaller dynamic range (they are not recommended for places with very high contrasts).
High-Definition Transport Video Interface (HD-TVI) is a revolutionary technology that allows users to send uncompressed, high-resolution video (up to 1080pand above). The transmitted video signal is in high quality form, with bandwidth much greater than in the case of CVBS (SD). As the signal is not compressed, the picture is more natural during live viewing. There is no delay and the configuration of such a system is easier compared to IP CCTV solutions.